Email notifications can be both a blessing and a curse. When set up correctly, they notify you about important activities and updates in your web development or web design projects, that you wouldn’t want to miss. But, when left unattended, they can also get out of hand and become spammy or redundant.
That’s why we’ve added a new profile settings page to better customize your profile and manage the notifications that you receive from your Webvizio.
In this article, we will explain how it works and how you can do it.
The user profile settings consist of two tabs:
1. General Profile Settings
2. Email Notification Settings
To access the profile settings, open the user menu in the top right corner of the screen and select the profile item or click on the user name.
The profile settings are also available via this link
The user profile settings consist of the following options:
Your profile settings only apply to your user and do not apply to other users added to your team account. Each user can change their own settings.
Email Notification Settings allow you to enable or disable any email notifications except for technical and billing-related emails.
1. Account administration — Emails related to managing your account. Notifications are sent to the user with the Account Owner role.
2. User invitations — Notifications related to invitations from other users. Invitations to accounts, projects, folders. Emails are sent to users with any role.
3. Project management — Emails related to project management. Notify about changes inside your project. Emails are sent to users with the Account Owner and Project Manager roles.
4. Projects and tasks — Notifications related to your tasks or the project you are working on. Emails are sent to users with any role.
5. Productivity — Emails related to deadlines and task completion time, sent to users who are assigned as task executors.To customize your email notifications, go to Profile from your Dashboard, and go to the Email notifications tab.You can also access the email notifications settings by clicking the eponymous link at the bottom of this, or any other email from Webvizio.
Notification settings only apply to your user and do not apply to the users added to your team account. Each user can customize their email notification settings.
By entering your contact information and clicking submit below, I agree with Webvizio Terms of Service and consent to set
up my account with Webvizio.